Thursday, November 27, 2008

26th Nov 2008 - Wednesday - Sunny but start raining at night

I was so annoyed as my printer always malfunction at the very very moment..
I have to pass up my PED (Assignment), and was printing out my work after compilation at the very last minute..
Anyway, it was considered punctual. The time to pass it up was 4-5pm, and we reach college on 5pm sharp.
Trying to settle everything earlier, but... It's really difficult to change the attitude.
Let it be...

The frustration raised in me and made me lost the mood to attend the night lecture and i skipped the lecture at last.. ^^
1st, I went to McD to buy Moto Moto, and... i cant get it, anyway i get Julien finally..
After that, we heading towards Pavillion for our main course.. hahahahaa!!! Ichiban Boshi..
A very very nice sushi restaurant...


Hehee, can u see the thickness of the salmon sashimi??? I love it so much....
It is really difficult to describe the happiness when put it into my mouth by words....
And, today... finally i had my tuna sashimi as well...
I just want some nice food, nice place to release my bad mood... >.<

After the meal, we went for a window shopping... Christmas is coming....
It's so beautiful... Anyway, i prefer the previous christmas decoration which theme is white color..


Guess... What it is.... hahaa!!! It is a cake.... I saw it in one of the cake house in Pavillion, i think it is Olive Tree... Forgotten!
Nice... Wish to have one during christmas to enhance the circumstance..

After that, for sure we had a movie - 武术 (Wu Shu) - it's wednesday wor, so only RM8 in Pavillion... hahaa!!!
Em, quite nice.. And dont know why, i feel quite touching... Not just fighting, but it tells some moral values as well..
I thought i can go home after the movie, and my friends said... It's yet to be 11pm..
Anyway, i pay the parking ticket as well.....
And... It was still have traffic jam.... So..... I turn another way and heading toward Times Square.
[My friends suggested to play bowling] Then, we really purposely went to play bowling.. hahaa!!

After the bowling, we still go for another station :: McD again, just to get Moto Moto...
Anyway, still failed.. So each of us have one Sundae ice cream, and we were chit chatting there and planning for tmr's activity...
Finally, we go home... Hahahaa~

Actually, i really enjoy with such activities.. And, normally we do according to the mood, we dont plan.. Most of our planning failed!! Hahaa..
Like 2 weeks ago, we had a gathering with diploma classmates.. It was an enjoyable day..


And.. last week, i wanted to buy my bus ticket... So i went to Puduraya...
After that, since we went out for lunch, and being waiting for hours to have the lunch...
Then, we went to Times Square to eat lamb chop in Gasoline..

my mushroom lamb chop, as i was having flu... that's why i ordered mushroom sauce..
And, i dont dare to eat the fries, as i worry it will worsen my sickness.... So..... It became.....

Hahaa, my days so enjoyable n exciting right?!
Actually, being used to it sometimes, with the gang around...

No comments: