Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rest ends, Work starts

I'm back!! I just put down my thing.. Feel nice, but bit of tiring as i had been sitting in the car for about 6-7 hours. Even i'm the one who was sleeping...

It wasnt a party,but a lunch having together with my family memberssss.... including all my uncles,aunts, and cousinsss..... hahahaa!! Quite nice the food, but i dint really eat much as felt quite full.

I did nothing at home,just watching TVB anniversary programmes with my siblings. I dint even chat with my parents even i wanna discuss with my mum should i buy the digital camera now.. Thinking...~ Mega sale coming lo~~ Hohohohoo...* 29th Nov

Actually after the Penang trip with my classmates, sth strange happen. One of my gal friend suddenly get angry with the whole world. I was trying to talk to her, but nth get into her mind. Since then, i wont have the patient to do more than that. So i continue my days, relaxing.. Resting as i felt so tired after driving all the way from KL-Penang-KL..
Suddenly,i'm being complained.. She told my friend that i dint help her in the assignment and let her finish all the thing. My Gosh, this is my 1st time being complained. That feeling, terribly bad. Actually, i told her not to do and have a rest before continue.. She said, she slept a lot in the car so try to do sth now.. Well,i cant stop her... End up.......

Ok,fine... Since then, i finished my rest now,and.. i will work as hard as i can throughout the week. Finish everything for her, and.. i also wan to do my own thesis as well...!!
I will do that!!! Turn into a new leaf after being re-charged.

No comments: