Friday, November 7, 2008

Stories of Mine · 我的所见所闻

HHhhoooOOoohoooooOOoo~
Finally my new blog being set up!!!
I'm quite satisfy this time as i can add in all the features that i like..
and so the song..
Everytime when i have insomnia, i would have to listen to this song
Everytime when i'm too tension, i would have to listen to this song
Everytime when i'm too upset, i would have to listen to this song
This is a song from a TVB drama, and this is the beginning part of the song..
Sth would really bring my mind to the broad field, greenish, windy, and most importantly, relaxing!!
I shift from my old blog to here as i think Blogspot really provide a better service and, it works faster than my old blog... blog.com
Hopefully it can really satisfy and fulfill all my needs and requirements....
Anyway, this time i have invited some of my friends.... and this is actually a private blog and only opened for invited personnel...

^^ All the best to u guys

No comments: