Tuesday, November 25, 2008

my Weekend at home

When i said, i'm going home this weekend, my classmatesss asked me, AGAIN???!!!!!
Yup.. ^^ but i really wanna go home.. As most likely, i'm not coming home during December due to the tight schedule. So... ~

After being home for few days, em.... about 3 days lar... Still not enough, but it is the time to back to KL... It seems like i dint do a lot of thing, just done a little part of them...
Anyway, this time i have time to discuss sth with my mum.. Unlike to the last 2 times, back home for only few hours...
Up to today, the flu n coughing have been continuing for one week d.. Still almost the same, but it does get better anyway... Hope to get well soon...
Anyway, even in home town, i still have to rush for my assignment PED.. haihz... I finished one part, then tonight have to continue with the theory part..
I'm still the same, i thought i can... but still have to postpone the progress until the 11th hour. Aiks*
It seems like i have to do a lot of thing after going back to KL.. Contract Admin, Prodex, Interviews, Project Management, Thesis..... I really so scare...

Em, anyway i'm quite happy with this weekend 'vacation'.. Even i dint really rest in home, going out with friends n family... But still consider not too bad...
The new wing of Gurney quite disappointing.. or maybe i should have a proper shopping there before make any judgment.
Only managed to meet up with jui, sotong n mimi... hhmmmm.... okokk lor~
Still dont meet up with teh ping even i'm the earliest to say to meet him... but but but.....!!!
And, i have dyed my hair.. i'm quite happy with the color.. quite natural... hahahhahahahaa :D
will post the pic next time...

K,it's time for me to leave... my bus to KL on 1220...

2 comments:

BuBblEsS.. said...

damn!what did u mean by "okok lor"!!??SHIT!!
haolien si!!suak lo..next time come back we better dont meet up!!BYE!!

-YaNQl- said...

hahahahaa!!! if not?? i should say very ver yvery... nice???