Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy life in Liverpool

Hmm... time always flies without waiting for anyone.. This is the 3rd week in Liverpool....
For the 1st 2 weeks, it was quite enjoying... We had 2 hours classes per day... Gosh, what a relax studying life here. I thought, I was wrong by expecting the hard life here.
[According to seniors, studying in Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) is much tougher than study in Sheffield Hallam University (SHU)]
I was thinking, how could seniors said tough with such a life? 2 hours class, then u could go around the city centre, walk around, do some shopping or window shopping, etc....

Nightmare begins...
Yesterday was the starting of 3rd week with a new subject, which is about cost and financial.
When I first get the handout, I looked at the schedule of the module... My eyes brighten up with sth... "Group Presentation"
There is group presentation on the next day, and it's going to be held throughout the 2 weeks module daily. GOSH!!!!!!!
What is this? It means, we are going to have daily assignment and have to present it on the next day..... >,<

I was really really upset with that, frustrated life.... Disgusting!
Maybe it is a long time i have been having my holiday, relaxing all the way without using my brain. And yet, i think, my brain need sometime to warm up.... zzz
I dun like a rushing life, just busying doing thing from day to night, before sleep, after i wake up..

That's why, on the moment, i'm looking forward to the weekends. At least i think, i could give myself some time, to tidy up myself. And also to let my hair down....
I always need time for myself, just to tidy up my own mind, prepare for the next week. Doing sth i like to....

Tension life.
Fighting with time for the assignments...
Searching some info which we do not know previously from none....
Hope that, everything going to be fine and get used with it...
=)

No comments: