Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday in London

It was just like dreaming when I knew I'm going to spend my birthday in London.
London, such a big city where I dun ever dare to think to have such a chance to go there during my day..
Feel please to have the chance =)
And yet, i dun have any excitement in my heart though it is such a dreamy place to me.
It's just like when I had to depart from MAS.
To me, it is more important to spend the day with someone else....
My friends who I'm well know with, crazy tgt~~ My family... My love one....
I was missing them badly during the time... They are the most important ppl to me...
This could be said as my most quiet birthday I have since I came out to study, no celebration, no cake, no birthday song...
I rather to celebrate my birthday in my homeland, with someone i'm familiar to...

London has anything I want... full with crowds, foods, etc.....
I saw koreans, japanese, chinese everywhere... wondering how good London is, why are the ppl coming here?
Besides, the transportation system is so good, excellent accessibility.
And yet, i think it is just in London but not all the states in England.... Not fully developed yet.
But, it is better KL make good the place 1st..
And... I could also see ppl with different kind of fashion on the streets.. Salute to them!
And.. finally i know, London is really a big city... I walked so much there....
I couldnt believe that i could walk so far....
I think, London is somewhere worth visiting... Quite a lovely n attractive city......

Finally, at the age of 22nd, i step on London...
Been to River Thames, Tower Bridge, House of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral.... etc
Somewhere i looked at pics since i were so young.. long long time ago...
I couldnt believe i was there.
But, there were not as pretty as in my mind...

My birthday ended up with Korean food with my friends...
Thank you~ ^^
Even it was simple, and yet after a tiring day, they still walk further to the restaurant..

Again, i wish everyone stay healthy n happily.... beware of H1N1*
And... i hope i can score the best result i could achieve =)

22nd... hmm~~~ i remember i couldnt accept that i was 20 years old...
And, it was 2 year ago...
Jui said, we are no more 18-22... Yup, we are not....
Hope that we could face the fact, and grow more matured, more responsible with our life...
At least, to have a target to go on~~~
22nd... it seems like, i still have nth~~~
Life, keep on to go, and I didnt make any change for it..
Let it be.......
This year, no more unacceptable feel... just... no feel, missing home land...
Age, sth i couldnt control...
And i think, i should grow up as time goes on....
I hope i do...

In London, i almost forget that was my birthday... Maybe, i dun have any celebration...
Without a cake... Anyway, i'd like to buy one for myself during my lunar calendar birthday..
Sound pity...

生日,其实只是普通的一天。
只想天天都开心 =)

No comments: