Saturday, June 6, 2009

All About Me = YaNQl

It has been a real long long time i dun update myself in the blog.
It is all because of the laziness in my body, running everywhere throughout my body from head to toe.
The long 4-mths holidays had marked an end, and i already started a new life in Liverpool. Which mean, i have to continue to study again.
After so long, i dunno is it ok for me to pick up myself in study.

It was about preparing the resit paper... Den, unknown direction...
Dunno could i pass the paper even i know how to do. Just worried about the paper, maybe the lecturer purposely to mark strictly.. Or.... etc
I could felt the strong heart beat when i was checking my result..
Thanks God, i had passed the paper and immediately to prepare myself to Liverpool...

During that time, my maid's contract terminated and have to help mum for house works at home...
After sitting n eating at home for months, it's really tiring to work so 'hard' everyday... I'm sure that my stamina had reduced tremendously...
I felt tired..... zzz

Until the eve before i depart to Liverpool...
I felt a lot ppl concerning on me. My aunts & uncles kept calling to me, chatting to me...
My aunts even on-leave just to send me to airport... Oh no!!!!!
Thousands of thank you in my heart to them... =)
[Hmm, honestly, i not really wan to leave MAS]

The moment the aeroplane departed from KLIA, my tears well up in my eyes.
I wished to stay... That is somewhere belongs to me, and i have all my thing there..
Family, friends, and everything.........
During the 1st night here, i really felt the loneliness when i turn off the light and prepared to sleep...
Felt to cry again... ;'(
I couldnt believe i had become such a gal.... I was so tough......
Maybe a cancer does really love home.

There was none excitement grown in my heart even the moment i arrived in London airport.. >.<
Sorry for tat, not to show off or anything...
During the 1st few days, i saw planes flying above the sky...
I was thinking, when would i take plane again and back to somewhere i belong to?
After a week, i had settled down, and getting used to here...
And yet, in my mind.. i still wish the arrival of the day to return home.

At here, white men everywhere.. Sometimes, i couldnt understand what they talked to me. Learning the new culture...
Shops shut in the evening, probably no night life...
silent streets since around 8pm... Cool weather~~~ bread meals...

It isnt hard for me to suit myself into a new life...
But i do really miss home...

Here, i get new friends.. but i dun really talk much to them...
I miss my best friends....

Maybe, i'd love the life here.. soon, or never...
Just wish that i'd experience sth here before i leave...
=)

No comments: