Monday, August 23, 2010

一个人的叻沙并不好吃

As usual, didnt want to wake up. =.=
Monday~~ :(

The car park sitter asked "lama tak datang? Tak kerja?"
Shaked my head "took LRT"
paid him RM6 for uncovered + unfurnish ground carpark per entry

Hungry due to skipped dinner last night,
Bought myself a cold nasi lemak from 7-11 after dilly-dally for 30 seconds
Lemak-less rice, sambal, etc no good :(
Cost me RM2 :(

Monday blue
Heartless in office for more than 1 week :(
Game for whole morning
Bejeweled, Bubble Spinner

Lunch
Mamak again, fasting month, only mamak
And, it looked like to rain
Bihun Goreng + Teh Tarik = RM5

Told myself to start work
Heartless to the structural works,
Asked myself to shift to architectural works
The drawings fainted me
Yet still manage to catch bit by bit
Working mood was cultivated bit by bit

Left office an hour later after the office hours
Just to finish what is in my mind
Worried would lost the determination tomorrow

My manager approached me for a few words
Just normal greeting
Yet, I worry that is something about project
Well, being selected to follow up the headache project which i hate the most
Anyway, i'm just the alternate person-in-charge
But, the person in-charge hardly to be in KL :(

I left
Surprisingly, It is still jamming on the road
I took the alternate way
Broke the rule
Passing the road barrier and got up to the flyover

Heading to night market in SS2
Craving for the Laksa
Across the road kerb illegally again
Then, Turning 2 rounds and finally got a legal parking bay
:)
I saw a few raindrops on my windscreen
I risked
I had my laksa + chicken floss bread as my breakfast for tmr
Laksa isnt that nice...... :(
RM4 + RM2

OK
I gone through the risk safely
I succeeded to get home before the rain pour

It is mid July of lunar calendar today
Saw somebody pray at the road side

RM19 carry to sum >___<

1 comment:

rainy day said...

de laksa not nice.. is bcoz u din eat wif me :p