Friday, September 3, 2010

Happiest moment of the day ~*

Happiness perhaps something chasing by everyone every moment, everyday, ...

How does happiness define to you?

A simple thing might touches someone's heart,
Someone might need some big thing to touch their heart.
These are something could make someone feels the happy.


Happiness could cheer you, Him/Her, anyone.
Smile :)

I had been moved into my uncle's house which is quite far away from city or my office.
Averagely, I need to travel for an hour to go & back from my office.
It is quite tiring, honestly.
And yet, I found the happiest moment from here.

When I come back, my sis'd buy the food nearby her college.
Then, when we reach home, every1 preparing to get for the meal.
We sit down & eat together.
The simple action touched my heart.

Chinese culture, Union of family.
It is important to get every members of the family to sit down and have a meal.
:)
It is pretty moment after a tiring day.

最紧要就系一家人齐齐整整食一餐饭

No comments: