Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life v MoneY

Was attracted by the RM1 fare by Air Asia.
Checking where to go..
I was interested in 2 destinations -- Krabi,Thailand ; Siem Reap,Cambodia.

I hope to pay a visit to Krabi is because of the nature.
I love the blue sea,
I love the greenish nature parks,
I love to see the mysterious of the caves,
Would like to go on the streets to feel the night life of Thai.

I hope to pay a visit to Siem Reap is because of the wonder!!!!
Angkor Wat, ,one of the 7 wonders.
I do have strong feel on the broken building.
To see the old time etched on the building.
To see the poorer life in Cambodia, to feel~~


[However, I dint have the interest to go to Stonehenge even i went to England :S]

==============================================================

Well, recently there is another tempting heart promotion by Air Asia
RM99 to Seoul, Korea.
Hmmm, however i have not being attract by it.
Not interested with Korea.
I have quite a lot of friends bought the tickets.
Em, They are rich to me.

[I really dont know where have been my money gone..]

==============================================================

Life,
Is for work?
Is for travel?
Is for anything? Anyone?

Well, everyone has their own ambition.
Someone, earn & save the money for investment
Someone, earn & save the money for traveling
Someone, earn & save the money for someone
Someone, etc...

Honestly,
I do jealous on my friends who earn more than me.
Yet, I stick to my target,
I think, the company could provide me the experience.
Hope, this risk I'm undertaking will really bring me benefit.

I asked myself,
What do I want for my life.
Em, I want stability.
I like to be flexible in stable life.
Flexibility in Stability

I want a covered area to form my own space, perhaps a family / my life.
I have been craving that badly.
Yet, financially failed to support the dream.

So, It depends, ur mind affects ur action.

Anyway, I do hope to catch more natural moment ~~

Here to share the reasons I like Angkor Wat through pictures =)



No comments: