Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

It is an end for Christmas~
And, it was quite tiring for me..
At first, i was still dilly dallying where n how should i celebrate my Christmas
I did thought of going back hometown and celebrate it with my old friends
And yet, the Christmas fall on Thursday, it is unlikely for me to go home.
Coincidentally, my classmates are organising a BBQ party on Christmas eve..
So, i decided to join the party.
Few days later, my mum told me she is coming to KL during that time.
I thought, i couldnt join the party
(Actually i not really wan to do that, but i dont know what should i do.. it'd be too pitiful to celebrate alone)
But, my considerate mum never say anything about that
She let me to have fun myself... Hahahahhahaaa~
And, she dint call me during christmas eve, and i guessed she knew i was having fun...
The next day when she rang to me, she really asked me "where were u last night................."
Hahahahahhahahhaaa~ actually quite happy with that, but what if i can do the same thing in my hometown?!

Recently i dont have good appetite, so i dint eat much in the BBQ party..
And actually i have a bit of phobia with the BBQ food..
Den, after the BBQ session, of course there is another games session..
They bought the beer and trying to make me drunk...
And, finally, i really drunk and vomited...
This is the 1st time of having such a bad experience after drinking beer..
1st - they bought Tiger which is the cheapest ; 2nd - they kept asking me to drink
Finally, i couldnt stand for drinking that much, i felt so dizzy...
I tried to lay on my friend's bed.. They brought me downstair, and.....
I vomit.. Then i also need the aid from friends to send me home..
I vomited again when reach home....
Luckily, my mind was quite awake during tat time, just i really couldnt stand well.

And it was Christmas day~
I thought to send my mum to bus station, but my sis told me my aunt going to send her there
So, i continued my sleep.
When i woke up and on my MSN... then, everyone kept asking me
"So early??" "Feel better??" .......
Oh yes, it was really ok to me, but i dont wish for another beer session like the Christmas eve.
On the Christmas night, i went out with my Community Sociology friends finally..
Em, actually i dont really can "connect" with them after so long time...
Or, maybe i'm not their type.. but, i still hope to keep the relationship
It was just a normal dinner with them, but the japanese buffet.. really not nice
Moreover i was in truly bad appetite, so i paid about RM30 for 2 slices of meat... >,<
But, the worst should be... i forgot to bring along my christmas gift to exchange with them
Hahaa~luckily my partner get it, so i would deliver to him when i free ^^
And, what i get from them? i got a cash gift, RM15 and another cash voucher RM5 from red Box
=|||=

And now,everything is over and i hope to start and continue my assignment by today..
Christmas hope :: Stay happily n healthy everyday, work hard for the coming exam and score well...

No comments: