Monday, December 15, 2008

I miss my home ...

I was doing data analysis for my thesis. And suddenly, i cant concentrate myself for it
So, i clicked to read my sis's blog.
I couldnt believe what had been happened on me...
there was a blog writing about my father by her...
She was writing the moments she spends with our dad.

As me, our dad is a cool person who talks very less to us.
Especially when there is only 2 persons in the car, we wont have any topic to talk with
And one day, she made my dad laughed non stop...
So, she was so happy with that...

Actually recently she told me a lot of the moments they spent at home..
I really appreciate and would like to thank her for telling me all of these..
Even i wasnt there, but at least, i know what's happening..

When i read the post, my tears dropped...
And, i really really miss my home...
I replied her ::
其实,我也很羡慕你,因为以前当我还在家的时候,爸爸很少在家,爸爸对我来说,就更陌生了。每一次你跟我说家里的笑声,笑话,我都很羡慕。很多时候,我也会想要这些时光,可是,当我知道现在我的家人是这样融洽的,好像没有距离感时,我是很开心的。=)

No comments: