Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday, 14 Dec '08

I have been spending my whole day at home just to tidy my room. It was quite mess + dusty.
I was considerate should I make it as I dont actually deserve the time to do such a thing.
And yet, finally, I did it. The whole room.
Throughout the week, I was really busy until I dont have the time for myself.
Everyday, I woke up quite early, then I went to college, doing sth... I also couldnt remember what were those stuff.
Start from Thursday - Saturday, the ProDeX started. Project Design Exhibition.
I have been selected to participate in the exhibition by my project supervisor. I really dont know, was it happy or not!!

I dint have any excitement until the really last hours of Wednesday night, after being reminded by my friends only I remembered my slide show for the exhibition is yet to be done.
It was only my thesis in my mind. Then, i burnt midnight oil to complete the slides..
On the next day, i went to college as usual in the very early in the morning.
I had been waited for about half a day for the judgment. As expected, i dint get into the final.
I went back to home and had a nap. Ms. Wong rang to me when i was sleeping...
When i woke up, i went to college to attend my classes..
For the next day, it was almost the same, but i had to spend my whole day in college.
Everyday, i wake up - college - back for nap - college - sleep...
My days.. sigh~
Anyway, i think i should think positively.
I actually had earned sth from the exhibition >> the experience, new friends, the lucky draw(computer keyboard), vouchers, free giftsss.....
Anyway, at the end, i quite appreciate with the chance given to participate in this exhibition.
At least, my advanced diploma being coloured a bit before the end.

After the exhibition, i was really tired. But, i still went out with my friends..
I just dont wan to stay at home, hope to have relax Saturday night, hanging outside.
And, i reached home on about 3.30am...
Before i went out, i found that my nike shoes had been lost. As i were wearing high heel for the exhibition, so i never realised it....!!! Really sad for that...

Hmm, to think properly, i also dont know am i sad for that... or?? .... I dont know!!!
I just tidy up my things and thrown sth... and read some letters/cards by friends in old days...
It was quite fun for that....

Just finished reading my friend's blog.. It made me to think of sth...
两个人在一起,是为了填补寂寞的生活,还是想要共度生活?!
或许,恋爱,是为了填补寂寞的生活;婚姻,是为了共度下半辈子。
爱情,不该让人觉得是一种负累。
爱情,应该顺其自然地发生,慢慢产生变化..........??!!!

2 comments:

BuBblEsS.. said...

爱情已经没有所谓的应该这样或那样了。
因为发现当牵涉到两个人时,已经不能如自己所想要的这样或那样。
即使没有照着自己所理解的那样,也没什么坏的。这是个过程,学习着如何去了解另一个人,如何互相了解,如何沟通..
一段感情不会只有快乐的。接受了这一点就好了。呵呵~
如论怎样,都会有收获的。:-)

-YaNQl- said...

Agree with u.. but just,it isnt a good thing when lots of sadness contribute in the relationship

We learn when thing happens,so no matter what's the ending,there would be an income on u...

=)