Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy CNY!!! ^^


Happy CNY!! It is an Ox year... Without my concern, it is already the 6th day of CNY, the time flies and i have been staying at home for one week..
I had moved all my stuff back from KL as i finished my Advanced Diploma course. Now,i have my long long vacation. I dont know what could i do, however. I wish to do nth but enjoy, yet my mum said :: i never say to rest but you???!!!!
I wanted to say, i was really tired throughout the last semester especially during December. But,i could expect her answer.. So i better keep in silence.

Today,finally i start a little bit of my tidying job. I took out all my thing from my drawers and found a lot of funny thing. I'd re-read all the letters and cards when i'm free ^^ Beside that, i also found my long lost collection...


These are my old cassettesss~~ i thought they were lost..
But they are actually in my drawer... wakakkakakaa!!!
Must take out to listen when bored.. ^^

These booklets are the gift from 少年
last time i like to read them.. But i forgot d
I was really surprise when i see this collection..
OMG~~!!!

And.... Sth i bring along to school daily....
Wakakakakkakakkakaaa~
Anyway, these few thing i had thrown them away lo...
Cos, is useless and nth to do with them anymore...

Tidying the old thing really some kind of fun during ur spare time.
Hahaa~ But i still have a lot of thing to tidy... I brought so many thing back from KL >,<>

2 comments:

*xiao xing* said...

I miss the librarian cards...haha
tidying up old things can give you so much of surprises^ ^

-YaNQl- said...

yup.. it is and the memories as well~~