Sunday, January 11, 2009

Forgiveness and Punishment

Normally i couldnt remember what i have dreamed last night after few moments from my bed
The 1st dream was, i found there is another car park in Mid Valley which i believe it doesnt exist.
I couldnt get any parking lot in the dream and my friends brought me to that car park.
And when we are leaving, one of my friends ask me to go for meal in Times Square
It is Korean food, i was dilly dallying should i go? Should i bring him along?
The point is, i do not like to eat korean food.. i think this is the reason i dilly dally in the dream.....

While the 2nd dream is about the dissertation. I dreamed of the friends who i just know them from ProDeX, we might be just talk with each other for few words since then...
It is quite funny to dream of them..
I dreamed one of them who might score A for his Dissertation...
I recall this dream when reading an article about Forgiveness n Punishment from Cleo (Dec)

The words seem like inspired me something..
Which i dont know how to express..
Anyhow, i think it is better for us to forgive someone rather than punish him/her by gossip, backbiting or outright revenge..

I think i'm self-blaming for not studying the last whole night
The environment was noisy and i couldnt concentrate on myself
And, i'm quite annoyed by that..until now....
I still couldnt get back the study mood by just sitting in front of my laptop...
Sigh~ I should forgive it but not to punish myself for not studying and subsequently do badly in exam....
I shouldnt!!!
I must go after my schedule.... ^^

No comments: