Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ACCOMPLISHMENT

Though I knew there is no one visiting to this blog, anyway, I don't mind as I don't know how to share with my friends as well.
I just like to blog and write down my current feeling, right now!!

I've just complete a few hundreds millions project tender. I'm currently feeling extremely great!!
Yea, this is my 1st time handling such a big project, from previously 1-2 millions suddenly become few hundreds millions which gain my pressure by don't know how many times greater.
Well, It was tough, I was worry I don't perform up to standard, I couldn't complete, I'm unable to coordinate or to lead the team. Anyway, problems and obstacles were here. They were holding me all around me and made me breathed so hardly.

For the past 2 weeks, I couldn't sleep well, had improper meals or not even taking any food. I think, the situation was quite bad and I was so worry I would collapse. Though, I was wanted to be, so I'll be free from all those stumbling stones.
I was thinking, if this project put on those senior's shoulder, perhaps thing would be easy like ABC. I doubt myself deeply.

Anyway, I tried my best to keep myself alert, calm, and steady to perform something the best that I could give.

Finally, the mission almost impossible to me is completed. It's not by myself alone, but some of the team mates who helped out. And I was excused for trip, So.. I would still thank to everybody who ever help me..

Now, My heart, is as light as air... I can fly freely like a bird... =)

It's a kind of accomplishment in myself.
I told myself, I had tried my best, and... I'd make a better me gradually with time.


God Bless Me. =)

No comments: