Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friendship~

= Em, this post is sth i wanted to write for quite some time. =

Over the years since i started to online, i started to write out sth about myself online. Even it is quite unsecured and being published to public, yet i still write it out.
I have forgotten why did i do so, but now, it is certainly because of lazy to write and have forgotten lots of the words especially chinese words.

During the secondary school, i think friendship is quite important to everyone. It might be more important than ur family as it was the treachery period. And most of my time was spending with my friends. Slowly, u would have a gang of friend.
It is so called "best friend"

For sure, i do have a group of friends. We were very very big gang, we always hang out tgt in school. It was looked like gangster.. And yet, it decreases slowly~~
Within the group, of course there are still sub groups...
I could remember, i wrote quite a number of 'articles' about friendship...
Time doesnt wait nor stop, finally we left our secondary school towards our dream and future.

At first, we would say...
Wish not to be apart with each other..
Wish... ; Wish... ... .. etc.
Slowly when time passes, u might forget ur old friends....
I'm quite lucky as i did not lose them but keep them beside me until now.

Recently, most of my friends find their partner.
I do wish them the best luck sincerely from my heart.
And yet, i found that i am losing them...
My friends seem like going more and more far away from me..

Actually i have understand the situation quite some time ago between it happens between my friends and i..
Thus i never say anything...
I remember, one of my friends said, we are such a good friend, as we put each other in the heart then it is enough.(Should be sth like this)

Yup, I was quite admit with that. But as time goes, i found that...
It isnt! No matter wat kind of relationship, it needs ur heart to develop them.
Friends, family, love one. We have to take care on them, it also need to be feed to keep growing.

Maybe i also dont divide my time evenly. I found i actually losing quite a lot of friends... The one who i can find to chat with getting lesser n lesser..
When we grow up, we are handling more and more thing
working/studying which is almost conquer all ur life, den u will spend the rest of the time with ur partner.. After tat it is family and friends will be the last one..
Therefore, as u getting older, u found that u getting lesser friend.
Thus, it is rarely to heard friends from parents.

Maybe, i still need friends~
不再友谊永固,只希望常青 ^^

3 comments:

BuBblEsS.. said...

although i agree that friends should always be kept in the heart but it's no point if u just keep them in ur heart and never never use ur heart to concern about them...sooner or later u will be futher apart from ur friends...doesnt mean ur friends forget about u,but it just saying u gradually become a stranger to them.
em....damn...i find the more i say the more like i'm complaining about someone...suan le la..
友谊常青!

*xiao xing* said...

friends are the 'passer' in our life that we spend most of the time with them when we are young...
and gradually,everyone of us will find partner in our life,to pass the rest of our life...
if we got heart,we sure can contact our friends and keep in touch with them.You both are among the friends that I will like to stay with...

who is the one you are talking about?
haha..
happy valentine day^ ^

-YaNQl- said...

^^
quite agree with u 2..
happy always~*