Monday, March 2, 2009

Recently....

It seems like been a long time i dont update myself here..
I'm having my long long vacation in my hometown.
We always hope for vacation when we are too busy with something and feel tired.
And yet, i know myself quite well that i dont hope for such a long holiday.
I think, it might be just right enough if it is just a 1 month holiday.
Maybe i would only require for a longer holiday if i could monitor and schedule the holiday myself.

It is just right one month time since the CNY.
I have been wasting my time doing sth meaningless.
I would want to do sth else, but... It seems like couldnt as i know my mum would not allow me to do so~~
hope to learn sth else, but. what to learn?
Wanna do nth, but. Would be scolded non-stop by parents.
Wanna go on trips, but. No money n parents say, it is yet the time for me to enjoy.
Wanna work, but. My sister working now, and i think i should stay at home to assist my mum at least a little bit. (maybe i think too much..)

... ...
... ...

1 comment:

BuBblEsS.. said...

wei wei wei...pls update la...sien lo...so free at home also don wan update...sumore...i'm sure u have sth to update right?to share the good news to ur friends here...^^