Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The future me


http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7565Ff4A2cg&v=7565Ff4A2cg&gl=US

Watched the clip n I feel guilty for behaving so.. hmm, I should work harder

Actually I've been working for 12hrs a day for a month, perhaps more..

Anyway, I still don't feel to collapse, but I do feel I'm mentally tired. I told myself, there is a target

I'd wan to get the professional license perhaps at the age of 30 or earlier. I'm asked by certain personnel to leave the job, I may get offer with 1k more salary

Yet, I don't know what happened and I stand still, I'm quite calm n steady with the offer

I know if I left, I may not have the chances of doing all these...

I'm currently handling projects and assisting senior in other projects as well

I'd say, I cant even finish those assignments tough I work for 12hrs

Anyway, due to the multi tasking, I started to make mistakes n got some complaints from clients. Being complained, scolded, disappointment... Etc.

I throw them out, release the tension, then a new n refresh me is facing the problems back afterwards

Coincidently, I read a phrase when I was feeling very bad, embarrass....

"Trouble brings experience, experience brings knowledge"

From the non compliances, I do learn..

How to handle the situation, etc..

Boss did hurt me, yet... Ok, I understand n I know how should I manage my own things

I shall practice that

I have a goal, I also provide a limit for that, hope it could bring a better future of mine...

No comments: