Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deepavali



A long waited holiday had came n gone like nobody business, yet the holiday means a lot to those who works daily.

For rest, for outing, whatever.....

I planned to go for exercise just because I'd want to try to have a healthy practice, grab some fresh air in a greenery space, for my own good as well

Well, it also due to the budgeting problem, money isn't a problem, yet It's a problem if u don't have money....

However, It's a little bit of disappointing as this desire comes to me when the raining season starts

When I was about to go to that garden, the sky looked grey n it finally drizzle

So, we turned into a shopping mall to grab sth...

Sadly, I took a fried koay teow..

Anyway, I just can't resist it

From the restaurant I could see there was no more drizzle..

I think, the god wouldn't want me to jog XD

To realise my desire, we grab the time n depart to that botanical garden

Was feeling pleasure to get the fresh air.. but the sky was still grey

End up, we ran out from the drizzle and it finally rained... Hahaa, it wasn't a good day for jogging

Ok, we headed to another shopping mall..

I saw lee hom's latest album, I was dilly dally whether to buy ..

Well, end up I didn't buy it but bought Reader's Digest...

Actually was trying to get sth which is worth for money... Hmm, shall I ??

Actually I have been hanging around the malls quite often... Found a new trend...

If u could create a trend nowadays, then you rule!!

Ok, let's see....

People would ask "have you Google yet??"

"Please check in your location through Facebook"

And, people are willing to spend the time to buy sth like iPhone, drinks like Chatime, a franchise growing fast recently, Over Time - another outing pub for the youngsters...

No matter it is big business or a small business, if you could attract people and make it a trend then you are success

So I was thinking on the way back to home, if I could make a brand/trend someday......

Isn't that is great???

Yet, how???

Should learn sth on it......

*I was once keen to try on Chatime n I tried it for the first time during my birthday.....

No comments: