Sunday, May 22, 2011

What's Next ??!



I've finally finished my QS professional papers for my very 1st stage

I didn't try my best for my preparation, but I think I tried my best to write in everything that I know

I hope I could pass all the papers even I know I don't deserved that

I'd pray for it

If I don't pass all of them, maybe I'd give myself another try...

After the exam, I'm rushing back to the office for my mounting work load, I have too much awaiting job..

Luckily it wasn't too bad, I need not to work like hell for the weekend..

As I wish..

Then I'm started to think on my next step....

What I shall do for the next???

My MSc study preparation, mentally, financially, physically.....

My life, found my life is in mess. I want to get everything organised including my wardrobe, seriously dislike mess!!!

My knowledge on construction n properties field is founded too least for me to survive in the society, I shall equip myself with some studies...

Trying to get some cheaper way for it

I think, I'll get this for my life long career

My future, I'm thinking... shall I set up my own business if I'm able to live until 30 years old. Life of being an employee will never generate the certain amount of money for me, I must find some ways

Besides, I oso thinking my life from 25-30.... it seems too near!!!!!

I don't want to get my things spread all around, ain't going to plan my life as well, but I hope there is a guideline, I need it... I think.

No comments: